Assistant Management Accountant - Music
The Consultancy Group are currently looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join an International Music and Festivals business based in Central London on a Permanent Basis.
Reporting in to the Financial Controller this is a brilliant opportunity for a CIMA/ACCA studier to make their first move into the music industry.
- Production of monthly management accounts in accordance with agreed timescales to include a comparison with event by event budgets and forecasts together with explanations of major variances
- Preparation of monthly festival cash flows, highlighting any potential areas of concern
- Festival purchase invoice processing
- Preparation and review of profit and loss accounts for the income streams for each festival
- Monthly review of all ongoing budget expenditure with festival stakeholders, highlighting risk areas where budgets are likely to be exceeded
- Attending meetings with Management and Partners to discuss results and action points
- Monthly production of balance sheet reconciliations
- Reviewing purchase and sales ledger balances with sub-ledger managers'.
- Project work as and when required
- Preparation of year-end audit schedules
- Support the UK Financial Accountant in preparation of statutory accounts and SOX schedules
- Ad hoc support
- A member of the on-site finance team
- Experience in producing Management Accounts and
Balance sheet reconciliations
- Excellent IT skills, strong Excel and experience of Oracle accounting an advantage
- Great attention to detail, presentation and passionate about getting it right first time
- Confident in your communication skills with good commercial awareness
- Good organisational skills
- Pro-active approach to problem solving