Client Relationship Manager
Due to continued growth, we offer an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking Financial Planning firm, based near Woking. We are seeking a bright and motivated Client Relationship Manager to become one of the key players in our small, successful team. The candidate’s success in this role will be important in allowing us to work with clients to achieve their objectives and, aligned with that, our business goals.
As the job title implies, the role involves building and maintaining outstanding relationships with our clients. You will become the first point of contact and need to be adept at creating trust and rapport. We are seeking to further improve our excellent reputation for delivering the highest levels of client service.
You will need to have previous experience, ideally in the Financial Planning environment. Alternatively, you will have an excellent working knowledge of the administrative aspects of Pensions, Investments and Life products and a strong desire to be part of a progressive Financial Planning firm.
The role would suit someone who has exceptional organisational and communication skills. There is the opportunity to grow within the business, utilising your specific strengths for the company’s progression.
Ideally we are looking for a candidate with relevant professional qualifications.
Our commitment is to create the best life for our clients through exceptional standards in an ever changing environment. It is this purpose that drives everything we do and differentiates us. Our clients, are at the centre of all we do, we will always do the right thing, rather than just looking for the easiest option, we treat our clients as we would like to be treated and we offer ongoing support and encouragement for their journey. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, please get in touch.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with clients, arranging meetings, fielding enquiries
- Being the first point of contact
- Checking and processing new business applications
- Obtaining information from providers
- Dealing with client/provider correspondence
- General administration and maintenance of client records/folders/files
- Diary management for Financial Planner appointments and making travel arrangements
- Other ad-hoc admin duties
Skills and attributes required:
- Proven work history within the financial planning profession
- Confident and work well under pressure
- Good working knowledge of Pensions and Investments
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Friendly and professional manner
- Desire to assist the company to deliver excellent service
If you feel that you are the right person for this role, then please send your CV.