Insurance Account Handler
Insurance Account Handler (Agricultural/Farming)
- Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Amenities & Eateries Within Walking Distance
- A Varied Workload & Friendly Team
My client, a Shrewsbury based insurance brokerage, is looking for an experienced agricultural account handler to join their small, friendly team. This role would suit an experienced insurance account handler looking for a new challenge or change in sector.
- Liaising with clients and underwriters on a daily basis.
- Negotiating with clients and insurers to broker/rebroker a wide variety of insurance types
- Ensuring all business complies with FCA regulations and company procedures.
- Fielding customer complaints and providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Ensuring all records and documentation are error free and updated in a timely fashion.
- Experience in an agricultural brokerage essential.
- An excellent negotiator.
- First-rate written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Efficient manage time.
- Good knowledge of the local area beneficial.
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office.
A busy independent insurance brokerage that deal in a variety of sectors. A small friendly team that specialise in working in the local area.
- Free Parking
- Amenities and Eateries Within Walking Distance
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury
For further information please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.