Product Owner Trading
Product Owner London to £95k
Product Owner / Business Analyst (Software Development API Trading Automated Business Analyst). Would you like to be working on a large number of high profile, greenfield projects? You could be driving the technical direction of an industry leading product, watching your ideas come to life and being delivered to customers within weeks.
Successful eTrading technology company, providing solutions for the fixed income and derivatives markets, is seeking a Product Owner to drive market evolution and push forward the company’s products for clients including banks and asset managers. You will be responsible for discussing product design and system architecture with customers, sales, trading venues and developers to help you make decisions about which features should be selected for the product.
As a Product Owner you will be driven to gather knowledge from customers to discover their needs, enabling you to produce a roadmap of user stories for the business to work towards. Following best practise at all times, you will ensure that exceptional products are created consistently for customers.
Based in central London, you will be joining a friendly, relaxed work environment where you can enjoy a number of company benefits, equity and a discretionary bonus.
- Previous experience as a Product Owner / Business Analyst
- Background in software development
- Experience liaising with stakeholders to gather requirements
- Experience with some of the following: income electronic trading, API design, trading venue connectivity, system architecture, iterative software development approach, Automated testing, Fixed
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
As a Product Owner you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £95k) plus bonus, benefits and equity.
Send your CV in today or call 020 7090 2570 to have a confidential discussion about this Product Owner role.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79965078