Senior Technology Manager
Could you transform teaching with technology?
We're looking for a genuine technology enthusiast to support and transform our customers' learning experiences at London Business School.
Can you teach a CEO to use an LMS?
As our Senior Technology Manager, you'll help build and deliver exceptional digital experiences that enable world-class learning for our customers and support services for our colleagues. Day-to-day, you'll support staff and students with technology and IT-related issues, helping them make the most of our Learning Management System (LMS) and ensuring a seamless, world class digital experience. You'll need to be an exceptional project manager capable of delivering several projects simultaneously and working with clients to understand their needs and translate them into digital experiences. On top of regular support, you'll be a champion within the school for the adoption of new technology; working as a business partner across the department to understand and address people's needs and embed new innovations that enhance our offering. As part of that you'll:
- Manage and resolve all independent support cases to deliver an outstanding technology support service.
- Design, set up and continuously support programmes on the LMS
- Work with colleagues and clients to translate their needs into digital experiences
- Manage internal stakeholder training.
- Analyse data on the digital experience and use the learnings to improve it.
- Provide outstanding business partnering across the school to identify how technology could enhance the learning experience.
- Manage third party suppliers to deliver and embed innovative new solutions.
- Champion the implementation of new and existing technology to improve the School's digital experience.
- Plan and deliver a range of technology projects and continually look to improve how we work.
- Be a technology ambassador and innovator, sharing the latest technology news and introducing innovations into the way we do things and our customers' digital experiences
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we've got the talent, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. You will be responsible for optimising how we use our current tools and pioneer new technology that helps us realise this vision.
Who We Are Looking For
- A degree in IT or equivalent experience
- Strong track record of first line IT support and managing systems and support services
- Significant experience managing business systems and databases
- Experience managing learning technology in a customer-centric role, especially LMS's like Canvas
- Significant experience in managing IT projects, having delivered multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in translating customers' needs into a digital experience
- An excellent communicator, comfortable managing multiple stakeholders
Be part of an international network
We're a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. Together, we're bringing together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London's Regent's Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world's most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.
Location: Regent's Park, London
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000