2nd Line Support Officer
2ND Line Support Officer
Contract. 3 Months+. Public Sector. £10-£15 p/h. Wolverhampton
2nd Line Support Officer required urgently for an inital 3 month contract with the option to extend long term at review date. The successful candidate will have good all round IT Support & knowledge.
Must be proficient in providing a full customer service experience including resolving some third line service desk queries, through to configuring and installing new equipment for customers.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to resolve IT issues on; desktops, laptops, mobile devices, phones, thin client devices, e-tokens, networks and Printers.
- A thorough understanding of; Microsoft Windows 7 and 10
Microsoft Active Directory
Microsoft Systems Centre
A Service Desk System
- Demonstrate an understanding of what should be recorded about an IT issue and why
- Have the ability to communicate with IT users at all levels about IT issues of various complexities
- Show commitment to delivering a customer focused service
- Knowledge of service levels and how they are applied in an IT environment
- Knowledge and understanding of information and data security
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Demonstrate current experience of providing support to IT users in a large and busy ICT environment (ie 2000+ users)
- Have experience of installing hardware and software
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.