Commercial Property Solicitor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and motivated Commercial Property Lawyer to join a well-established, forward-thinking law firm at a time of exciting expansion. The successful candidate will have a varied workload with one of the key objectives being to assist in the development and growth of the department.
Your responsibilities will include; day to day handling of own caseload of commercial property files, conduct of matters on behalf of clients and supporting the Team Leader. You will also be expected to participate in marketing/business development activities.
The commercial property department handles a diverse caseload of commercial property matters including;
- Sale and purchase of freehold retail and industrial units
- Landlord and Tenant
- Site assembly
- Residential development
- Sale and purchase of small businesses
You will need:
- To have qualified as a Solicitor or be an experienced Paralegal with a minimum of 12 months experience handling own caseload of commercial property files,
- Good written and verbal communication skills to deal with a broad range of clients and the willingness to provide the highest standard of client care,
- Outstanding interpersonal and marketing skills with the ability to develop contacts for the firm,
- Ability to work under pressure to meet the deadlines,
- Good decision making skills and good attention to detail.
Competitive salary package.