Construction Instructor required - Fareham
Academics are seeking a Teacher/Instructor to teach Construction to pupils with social, emotional and mental health needs and autism in a provision in Fareham - mixed pupils in KS3-KS4. This is a full-time position to start in April 2018.
Due to the nature of their needs this role is suited to someone who has been Team Teach trained or had similar positive restraint and de-escalation technique training, or happy to work in this type of setting.
- Be a Construction Specialist
- Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK.
- Have experience of working in an SEMH/ASD School or similar setting with children with challenging behaviour
- Be able to show good behaviour management skills.
- Be available full-time from April 2018
- Live within a commutable distance to Fareham
- Be friendly, drive and possess the ability to carry out engaging lessons.
You will be required to undertake a DBS if you do not already possess one which is on the DBS update service. For those interested, please apply using the link provided.