Product Deployment & Training Consultant
My client, a boutique Hotel Software business, are looking for an experienced Product and Training Consultant. They are a forward thinking, ambitious services company and are recruiting for this role within the hospitality sector. This sector is incredibly fast paced, and the role will require a strong skill set to implement the software in their clients' businesses.
Areas you will train in:
Front of house
Back of house
Training consists of:
Identifying and documenting clients' working methods.
Design, structure and deliver training courses.
The training courses are pre-set, but there will be a need to create bespoke training courses dependent on the clients' preferred working practices.
Consultancy consists of:
Additional training (in the areas mentioned above) to any number of staff in an organisation off site.
Identifying areas where departments can better utilise the systems and help them implement and document working procedures.
Identifying up-sell opportunities.
Post-deployment consultancy to help clients identify areas for improvement in the use of the software.
Skills and qualifications:
- Software and/or hotel experience.
- Basic accounting principles.
- B2B experience.
- Smart appearance and demeanour.
- Confident presenting and training in front of clients, from small to large groups of up to 20.
- Motivated individual able to prioritise their work.
- Punctuality - it is imperative that the right candidate arrives on time to client meetings.
- Diplomatic and patient.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Confidence in dealing with senior company executives.
- Full clean driving licence of a minimum 1 year.
- Willingness to travel with overnight stays.
- Willingness to present at industry exhibitions from time to time.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk