CAD Technician - Stoke on Trent - Salary up to 22k
The ideal candidate would ideally be proficient in the use of AutoCAD, able to achieve a very high level of accuracy and attention to detail, capable of working under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
Working within a precise and customer focused department, the candidate will need a flexible approach and committed to achieving daily targets. Answering inbound sales queries and dealing with day to day sales activities
and providing technical advice to customer over the phone.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with customers to agree design details.
• Preparation of and revisions to CAD layout drawings
• Preparation of production documentation.
• Planning and management of multiple projects.
• Assist customers and colleagues on technical support
• Respond to customer queries, adhering to Customer Service Standards at all times
Key Skills & Attributes:
• Proven track record of excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Ideally have knowledge of AutoCAD
• Able to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines
• Methodical & structured approach to tasks
• Excellent telephone manner
• Able to produce professional and grammatically correct correspondence
• Have a positive and problem solving attitude to all challenges