Finance Assistant/ Assistant Accountant/ Multi Site Business/ Excellent Benefits/ Progressive Role and Company
I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client, a successful, entrepreneurial and multi discipline business based in the centre of Manchester. Due to substantial business growth, they require an additional finance assistant to join their progressive and motivated finance team.
This role will suit somebody who has varied accounts experience covering all transactional processes - Ideally within a multiple site business. The role will require the successful candidate to manage the end to end accounts for a number of smaller business entities.
- Matching of Purchase orders and delivery notes to invoices for assigned ledger
- Processing of supplier payment runs
- Posting of all supplier invoices and credits
- Raising and posting sales ledger invoices and credits
- Allocation of sales ledger payments to relevant accounts
- Chasing of outstanding debt as required
- Reconciliation of multiple banks
- Statement reconciliations
- Preparation of weekly payroll
- Preparing and posting of intrastat and EC sales lists for HMRC
- Accruals and prepayments postings
- Supporting management accounts
- Weekly cashbook postings
- Excellent AP/ SL accounts exposure within a varied role
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Flexible approach - ability to adapt to business change
- Ability to communicate and work with all business stakeholders, to director level
- ecommerce/ multi site business exposure is highly advantageous
- AAT study is highly advantageous although not essential
- Strong IT and Excel skills
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are seeking a new challenge such as this, Please call Rosie on 0161-711-0821/ 0738-4462-669 or submit your CV for immediate consideration.