IT Support Analyst
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an IT Support Analyst to join their team based at their Head Office in Crewe. In return they will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary.
Our client is a growing, ambitious and fast paced business with a team who want to make a difference; an exciting place to work. They are the UKs largest off-licence operator with a growing portfolio of almost 900 stores.
The successful IT Support Analyst will play a key role in providing technical support for internal staff and for IT improvement projects.
As our client’s IT Support Analyst you will:
- Troubleshoot IT problems on laptops, PCs, mobiles, network and telephony
- Deliver exceptional customer service whilst responding to all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Administer user accounts ensuring security is maintained
- Manage escalations to external support providers, driving a high quality of service
- Identify IT problems and provide solutions to prevent recurrence
- Contribute technical ideas and solutions to drive improvements to the company infrastructure and systems
Attributes required to be our client’s IT Support Analyst:
- 3 years of experience in a similar 2nd Line support role
- Strong Active Directory administration skills
- Demonstrable fault-finding skills for troubleshooting IT issues in a Microsoft environment
- A willingness and ability to join an out-of-hours (24x7) on call rota
- Tenacious and enquiring mind with a strong desire to discover solutions to complex problems
- At least one of the following: Expertise in automated software deployment using Microsoft tools, Bitlocker implementation, Advanced Active Directory (i.e. ADFS, Certificate Services, domain trusts, DNS, GPO, Schema)
- Microsoft Certification or IT Degree Educated
- Mobile Device Deployment
- Windows Server experience (Windows Server 2012+)
- Mobile Device Management
- Avaya IP Telephony (implementation, administration, troubleshooting)
- Sophos Enterprise (implementation, administration, troubleshooting)
- ITIL Qualified
The ideal IT Support Analyst candidate will have experience in a similar role, with strong experience of incident management. You will have an extensive knowledge of troubleshooting Microsoft Windows and Office within a corporate environment. You will have a tenacious and ambitious disposition with a strong desire to exceed expectations and a passion to deliver an exceptional level of customer service. A flexible approach to work and the willingness and ability to join an out-of-hours on call rota (on call payment awarded) is critical. The ability to communicate effectively and produce high-quality and accurate technical documentation is essential.
To apply for the role of IT Support Analyst please click 'apply’ now! Our client would love to hear from you!