Finance and Projects PA
Industry Leading Law Firm
Excellent City Centre Location
Fabulous benefits package
My client is one of the biggest and most successful law firms in the UK with offices around the world. They have built up a great reputation for offering an outstanding service to both clients and employees. With an ambition to almost double in size over the coming years, they are putting great emphasis on finding the right people to drive forward their success. They are currently looking for a Legal PA to work in their thriving Finance and Projects Department.
The client prides itself on their flexible approach to working methods and has thus taken steps to allow their PA’s to have more involvement in the day to day running and liaising with clients. They are looking for people who share their ambitions and experience and are keen to develop their skills further. They offer a fabulous benefits package which includes private medical insurance, life insurance and a season ticket loan to name a few of the options.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with clients and the internal team
- Management of lawyers’ emails, diaries and electronic filling
- Liaising with the Partners and team on a regular basis to identify key areas to work on that week
- Organising travel arrangements and accommodation
- Managing the process and production of documents via the external company.
- Producing PowerPoint presentations
- Client billing
- Liaising with clients both face to face and over the phone
- Attending internal client or project meetings
- Reviewing files and papers for lawyers
- Some experience in either Tax, Corporate, Finance or Banking.
- Legal PA Experience or from a Professional Services Environment
Salary is dependent on experience.
Monday- Friday 9am- 5pm