Unit Nurse Manager
Unit Nurse Manager - Nursing Home
£16.00ph - Days
Full Time 36 Hours
Eclypse Recruitment are looking for an experienced nurse (RGN) to join the team as a Unit Manager. This home provides 24-hour specialist, care for older people and adults with dementia, learning difficulties and degenerative disorders. This homely facility is suitable for long-term needs, being purpose-built and staffed by friendly professionals who support the independence of all residents. It is situated in Hamilton, the home is located close to local amenities and on a main bus route through the town.
Duties and Responsibilities
At the heart of all you do will be the assessment of the physical, psychological and social needs of all your residents - and the implementation of the person-centered plans that meet those needs. Whether you're planning rotas, recruiting, training and mentoring staff, helping co-ordinate comprehensive daily activity plans, or building strong relationships with local regulators and social services, you'll ensure your unit goes from strength to strength. Stringent quality control will be key too, as you ensure we're complying with the NMC guidelines on administration of medicine, meeting safeguarding regulations and keeping records scrupulously.
- You'll be equipped with a current NMC registration, RN (RGN/RMN/RNLD) and evidence of continued professional development
- As the unit manager you will be responsible for clinical standards on the unit and for pushing the unit forward and making sure the unit runs smoothly.
- You must have a, can-do attitude and resilient nature, and posess a track record of delivering real improvements in care
- Up-to-date with the most recent clinical practices, you also have professional experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments
- You'll also need an understanding of regulatory frameworks, as well as DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical Guidelines
The salary on offer is £16.00 per hour and the contracted hours available are 36 hours per week on days. Salary per annum would equate to £29,952 plus a range of benefits:
- 28 days annual leave inc BH*
- Annual NMC PIN Renewal Reimbursed*
- Child Care Vouchers
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Retail Discount Scheme
- Cost of PVG Check
- On-going Training & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Terms and conditions apply
If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
Please contact Becky at Eclypse Recruitment on or email your current CV to:
Keywords: medical and nursing, medical and nursing, medical and nursing, Unit Nurse Manager