BWSR are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, who are one of the UK's leading packaging companies who have recently experienced excellent growth and have had substantial investment over the last couple of years. They are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their professional career. The shift is double days across Monday to Friday.
The main responsibilities are:
- Undertaking installations & planned and reactive maintenance within site.
- Attend, diagnose and repair breakdowns on machinery.
- Identify any improvements on equipment/machinery.
- Maintain a safe system of work and risk assessments throughout the course of day to day duties
The successful candidate will possess:
- Timed served Maintenance Engineer with experience in a similar role within an FMCG facility.
- 17th edition IEE wiring regs competent
- Extensive fault finding/diagnostic experience
- Extensive problem solving/troubleshooting
To apply for this role please send your send your CV or call Tommy on 0141 272 8111 for a confidential discussion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79974565