National Account Manager - DIY Retailers
- Pivotal NAM role with fast growing branded DIY business
- A prominent name in the garden channel
My client is a leading brand supplier within the consumer gardening market, with products ranging across garden, pet and accessories.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly innovative business with a reputation for unrivalled product development and sales growth.
The successful National Account Manager-DIY Retailers will be responsible for:
* Full sales responsibility and strategic development for our DIY retailer channel
* Selling a range of branded and own label products.
* Developing UK distribution networks in terms of profitability & marketing capability.
* Seek and develop business via retailers including B&Q, Screwfix etc
- Knowledge of selling into DIY retailers
- Would also consider JNAMS/NAMS selling into top 4 grocer accounts who fancy changing their routes to markets
- Willing to travel nationally, this role is home based with the HQ in the East Midlands
- Someone wanting to push on their career
Basic salary DOE of 40-55k