Contract & Tender Response Manager
DEKRA is the world’s leading vehicle testing and inspections organisation, with over 42,000 employees in more than 50 countries. The core activities of the global DEKRA business involve vehicle inspections and testing, automotive solutions and claims management.
Here in the UK, DEKRA Automotive works with more than 20 automotive brands providing leading edge business solutions, including vehicle inspections, outsourcing, direct sales programmes, telesales platforms, in-dealer coaching, training and project management.
We are looking for an experienced Contract & Tender Response Manager to support a team of Sales Managers to win new business opportunities.
The ability to create tender responses and bids aligned to customers key requirements is essential therefore we are looking for someone with a wealth of experience in a similar role.
Essential Knowledge and experience:
- Advanced MS PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Commercial negotiation experience including T&C’s
- Excellent relationship and rapport building skills
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with a wide range of people
- Passionate about sales possessing a drive to succeed
- Experience of analysing activity & performance to produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
The Contract & Tender Response Managerwill be:
- Well organised and flexible
- Able to demonstrate initiative in satisfying complex customer needs
- Self-motivated and able to work under high pressure to tight deadlines
- Team and action oriented; proactive in prioritising own work load and assigned areas of responsibility to others
Office-based, Stokenchurch, near High Wycombe
Substantial basic salary and bonus
Private Healthcare insurance
Modern, attractive open plan offices
A vibrant, welcoming culture