Our prestigious client is looking for a Web Developer to join their Digital team in Grantham. The team manages the organisation's online presence, and supports departments across the company with the delivery of their strategic and technical objectives.
The main objective of this role will be to support current and develop future company websites, ensuring that solutions are robust, effective and considered.
- Be open and receptive to skill sharing with other members of the team
- Expand and improve existing platforms and take part in the creation of new ones in line with the digital vision
- Bring complimentary skills and experience to all areas of the digital function, including main web platforms to ancillary sites / services
- Design and development of new solutions
- Working with Digital team to help define new technologies/practices into the team that can add/improve capability
- Creating innovative and robust solutions to problems that deliver the technical vision
- Represent the Digital team to internal teams and also 3rd parties
Essential Skills & Technical Experience:
- Umbraco CMS
- NET / C# / MVC
- End-to-end web development including HTML, CSS, jQuery, JSON etc.
- Exceptional communications skills, be able to work well as part of a team
- Keen eye for attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an Agile / SCRUM team
- Test Driven Development experience
- Source code control, ideally GitHub or SVN
- Front end frameworks
- Experience of coaching and developing team members
- Working in a Continuous Integration environment using build services
- Integration with 3rd party applications/services
- SQL / Entity Framework
- Development for cloud hosting
The company offer an attractive salary and benefits, as well as an excellent working environment.