IT Service Desk Analyst
IT Service Desk Analyst , £22,000-£30,000, Hertfordshire
Working for a leading organisation. Due to continued growth they are seeking an IT Service Desk Analyst to join their team and deliver exceptional service to the end user.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and IT skills, be highly professional and have a proactive approach to resolving the customer’s IT issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Log, track and resolve incoming service requests and incidents from end users via telephone, portal and email.
- Identify and carry out any immediate corrective action that can resolve or contain the issue directly.
- Using technical and problem solving skills.
- Accurately record all call details onto the IT Service Management tool
- Ensure calls are managed efficiently and regular updates are provided
- Co-ordinate the assignment of 2nd and 3rd line issues to the appropriate team for speedy resolution
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large organisation with real prospects.
If you are interested and want to find out more information,
Technical Support / Service Desk / 1st Line Support / IT Support / Customer Service / 2nd line support
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79960731