IFRS Reporting Analyst
Are you a Reporting Analyst looking for a way to branch out? Maybe you are looking to put your excelled knowledge of IFRS to good use? We are looking for a Reporting Analyst, with good knowledge of IFRS to join a highly-successful and well-known financial services company in Telford.
My client specialises in pensions, insurance and investments and is a highly respected name in this market. They have the aim to be the UK's leading provider in what they do, buying and administering closed books of business from other companies.
To support the preparation of statutory returns, in particular the preparation of IFRS compliant statutory accounts by extracting data as required from source accounting systems and presenting the data in the required statutory and regulatory formats for external and internal reporting.
- Support the preparation of the IFRS statutory returns on an annual basis
- Support the preparation of insightful commentary on statutory returns
- Ensure source accounting data is held and in a format required for statutory reporting and prepare relevant adjustments where these are required
- To assist the development of the reporting process as required
- To ensure IFRS accounts and related documentation are suitable for internal and external audit
- To support as required the introduction of IRFRS 9 and IFRS 17
To be successful you will need:
- A good understanding of the commercial environment
- Good knowledge of accounting reporting landscape including IFRS and ideally the Solvency II reporting regime
- Knowledge of life and pensions financial and regulatory environment
- AAT qualified or a part-qualified member of a CCAB body or equivalent qualification
- Experience of working within a regulatory environment
If successful, you will benefit from:
- Excellent company benefits, including bonus schemes, 27 days holiday, overtime pay and financial support towards industry qualifications
- Opportunities for career development
- A competitive salary
- A central, commutable location in Telford with shops and restaurants local
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a highly-successful and growing firm, who are looking for an individual who can demonstrate good organisational skills, with an analytical and methodical approach to work. If this is you, send across your CV and we will be in touch with more information!
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.