Lending Assessor / £20-24k DOE / Chatham
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic financial services organisation that are seeking to recruit an individual with mortgage administration experience to join their organisation.
The role will require you to deliver excellent customer service whilst maintaining quality with assessment of key underwriting documents to support the achievement of departmental SLAs and annual lending target. You will be speaking with brokers and using your knowledge of the mortgage process to assess documentation in relation to mortgage applications.
Key skills required:
- Previous experience working in role directly related to the processing of mortgage applications is essential
- Previous experience working in banking customer service related role is essential
- Previous experience working within a mortgage broker or mortgage packager environment is essential
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Strong internal and external communication skills
This role is being handled by Emily, Executive Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment