Social Media Executive / Social Media Assistant
Do you have a passion for social media marketing? Would you like to work in a position which will allow you to have a direct impact on the growth of a global organisations social media platforms? Are you motivated by tracking engagement rates of social media marketing? If so then read on as this position could be for you...
The Social Media Executive is responsible for working as an integral part of our content marketing team which sits in a wider marketing function. You will be responsible for maintaining0 the growth of our social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. You will be focused on improved engagement rates and shaping the process for monitoring and listening.
- Assist the Content Marketing Manager to deliver the social media strategy
- Produce social media plans for campaigns to promote all content, drive engagement and increase brand awareness
- Attend events where necessary to conduct live tweeting as well as creating photo and video content
- Keep on top of daily scheduling and liaising with different teams to prioritise content for the day
- Content curation of relevant and timely information
- Monitoring and social listening for all profiles to assist with customer service, engagement and lead generation
- Conduct influencer targeting and engagement
- Day to day management of all social media platforms, adhering to brand consistency and keeping them fresh and relevant
- Reporting on social media activities
We are looking for someone who has a passion for social media. We are keen to find someone who is able to design relevant industry related content, and have the ability to analyse and track the success of enagegements on each platforms.
- Ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines
- Preferably one year experience in a similar role
- Experience creating content across different formats
- Experience using different social media platforms
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud tools
- Experience at using a range of free social media tools to achieve results
- Good writing skills
- Good eye for visual design
If this sounds like you, or you would like to find out more information please click apply today and a member of our internal recruitment team will be in touch.
About NCC Group:
NCC Group is a global expert in cyber security and risk mitigation, working with businesses to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape.
Through an unrivalled suite of services, we provide organisations with peace of mind that their most important assets are protected, available and operating as they should be at all times.
With our knowledge, experience and global footprint, we are best placed to help businesses identify, assess, mitigate & respond to the risks they face.
We are passionate about making the Internet safer and revolutionising the way in which organisations think about cyber security.
Headquartered in Manchester, UK, with over 35 offices across the world, NCC Group employs more than 2000 people and is a trusted advisor to 15,000 clients worldwide.