Senior Internal Auditor
You will develop a clear understanding of the business areas being audited, including the relevant regulatory and policy requirements, to provide assurance that all key risks within the business have been identified and are being addressed.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Auditor, with experience of operating within a financial services environment. Salary on offer is up to £50,000 dependent on experience.
• Proactively plan and undertake high quality audit reviews to support the delivery of the annual Internal Audit plan.
• Complete high quality audit programmes on time and within budget, whilst operating effectively in frequently complex situations.
• Clearly document the results of audit work performed and recommendations for control improvements
• Professionally support the business in the development of effective, efficient and sustainable control improvements.
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with the business and Risk/Compliance.
• Act as an escalation point for audit and risk issues.
• Assist in the proactive identification of emerging risks and potential changes in the external environment.
• Contribute to any required Management and Risk Meetings or Forum.
• Excellent communication, relationship building and influencing skills, to a variety of audiences including Senior Management.
• Excellent understanding of the Financial Services industry, including the Regulatory and Legislative environment.
• Experience in Internal Audit, including Risk based methodologies, Codes of Conduct and industry best practice and with a sound knowledge of Internal Audit principles.
• Education to degree level or equivalent and recognised relevant post-graduate qualification.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills together with the ability to document the results to a high standard.
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79974209