Teaching Assistant Level 3 Required in Wigan
Level 3 Teaching Assistants needed in Wigan
CER Education Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and outstanding Level 3 Teaching Assistants, to work primary schools in and across Wigan. These supply opportunities are to start as soon as possible on a temporary basis.
To be considered for this post you must:
- Have Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification or equivalent
- Have recent and relevant classroom-based experience, ideally supporting pupils across Early Years up to KS2.
- Be enthusiastic and resourceful, knowledgeable of the national curriculum, and have the ability to work as part of a busy team and independently
- You will be confident in supporting pupils in their learning on a one to one basis, or within small groups
- Knowledge of Phonics is desirable however not essential
- Experience of supporting pupils with complex needs (SEN) is an advantage
- Confident with classroom and behaviour management
- With a true desire to support pupil development and learning
- Team Teach Qualification is an advantage however not essential
The benefits of working with CER are:
- Competitive daily rates of pay+ benefits
- Ongoing training and CPD - Safeguarding course up on registration
- Support from an experienced dedicated consultant
- Work tailored to your specific needsor availability
- Weekly payroll with benefits
- Joining a proactive, successful, experienced team
If this is the job for you, please click 'apply' below and one of our consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, for more information please call our Wigan office on .