Production Accounts Assistant - Sport
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading sports production company. Ideally you will need to have experience within production accounting or accounts experience gained within a TV company and want to work within a busy and constantly evolving organisation.
Reporting to the Production Accountant & FC you will have day to day involvement with the production accounting duties, predominantly on the transactional side.
You will need to be highly experience with purchase ledger and reconciliations, be highly methodical and organised.
This role is initially for 5 months.
- Manage the transactions for each of the productions including purchase orders and reconciliations
- Assist with the preparing external cost reports
- Maintain and reconcile production floats, petty cash, expenses and credit cards
- Ensure core production charges are processed and analysed accordingly
- Monitor production accruals and prepayments
- Ensure all productions comply with the Inland Revenue Film & TV/Film industry guidelines
- Set up new cost managers;
- Ideally experience in production accounting (TV or Film) or experience gained with the accounts department of a TV company
- Knowledge of film & television industry guidelines
- Strong commercial awareness
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail, good time management skills and a proactive approach
- Ability to see the bigger picture and take an overview of projects/productions;
- Great team player, approachable, enthusiastic and ability to influence others to get the job done