1st Line Service Desk Analyst - Office 365 Exp
- Desk side Support Engineer - Active Directory Exp
- 1 month - potentially 2-3 months
- ASAP start
As the 1st line Service Desk Engineer you will be responsible for all Incidents and Service Requests, 1st Line fixes, triaging calls and emails, liaising with 3rd Party Suppliers. You must be a strong communicator and not afraid to take ownership of incidents.
- Handling all customer contact, via email, telephone.
- Logging all incidents, service requests.
- Providing initial investigation and diagnosis.
- Resolving incidents and service requests and restoring service as quickly as possible.
- Achieving service level agreement, response and fix times.
- Escalating incidents/requests that cannot be resolved in agreed timescales and prior to SLA breach.
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to multi task
- Windows 7/Windows 10 operating systems
- Microsoft Applications
- Any knowledge of routers, firewalls, switches, DNS, DHCP, backup software, anti virus software would also be advantageous
If you are interested in the position please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79969257