Service Contract Manager
About the role
A Service Contract Manager role has been created to provide a single point of contact for the delivery and overall contractual commercial responsibility for assigned accounts. The successful candidate will therefore need strong relationship and communication skills to enable them to deliver the operational services and ultimately drive service improvement. To be able to interpret the contractual requirement and the responsibility to retain the revenue of the assigned accounts.
About Capita | Updata
Updata Infrastructure (UK) Ltd, as part of the Capita Group, is one of the market leaders in providing the public and private sectors with a complete network solution, by creating, implementing and managing secure, cost-effective and high-capacity networks.
What you will do:
- Accountable for the overall contractual deliverables of the assigned accounts
- Build and develop relationships of trust with key customer stakeholders providing the basis for CNS WAN success
- To develop, implement and manage the governance framework of assigned accounts
- To ensure the delivery of Operational Services contractual deliverables - SLAs and KPI's
- Ensuring and owning the appropriate communication during client issues and escalations
- Accountable for the retention of revenue of the assigned accounts
- Own and deliver the customer P&L/contract on time, quality and budget to ensure orders to billing/cash collection is managed end to end (minimize leakage)
- Ensure the cost base is efficient and maximized in terms of driving underlying profitability and performance (utilization, average cost of labour management)
- Proactive management of resource days, third party costs and tracking billable margins and mitigating any non-billable spend
- Understand and drive the contract to ensure we change control appropriately and deliver value for money for our customers
- Support finance function to ensure working capital and aged debt is collected on time and proactively assist unblocking customer led issues
- Understanding the cost of Service Delivery and work to reduce.
- Final signoff of projects from transition to operational acceptance of assigned accounts
- Management of risks, issues and dispute resolution liaising with internal departments to solve all commercial problems
- Accountable for the Customer experience to increase customer satisfaction (CSAT)
- Generate high Customer loyalty by high customer CSAT, high customer inside knowledge and high customer touch.
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication and written skills, able to engage people at all levels both internally and externally
- Comfortable in engaging confidently at a senior executive level
- Demonstrable Service and some commercial experience within the ICT industry
- Operating within an ITIL environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience every time
- Acceptance of change and being open minded to new methods in the ever-changing industry
- Ability to act promptly and decisively with dealing with problems
- Develop and maintain a good working knowledge of CNS products and services and an awareness of the wider Capita portfolio
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.