Graduate Operations Analyst - FinTech
In this Operations Analyst graduate job, you will be joining a leading FinTech company who provide a marketplace for investors looking for a low risk environment and higher returns than banks. They have established their own auction engine to match a single borrower with multiple lenders, and provide capital protection and new asset classes for lenders. Based in London, their expert team specialise in lending against commercial and residential properties, and they are fast becoming a big name in the financial sector.
Looking for FinTech jobs in London? They are now searching for a personable, organised and highly adaptable Operations Analyst to join their team in London.
In this Operations Analyst graduate job, you will be dealing with all operational aspects of the business. On a day-to-day basis, you will be answering and redirecting client queries, taking control of the client database, issuing ISA transfer forms to clients, liaising with external business and admin centres, and managing client communication - including arranging call backs, escalating or closing cases. You will need to be highly adaptable, as you will be working alongside many different teams and gaining an invaluable understanding of how the various departments work together to meet the needs of the business.
In this Operations Analyst graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting clients through the application process
- Liaising with high net worth clients that request information about their own account or other processes
- Communicating with the Operations and Investor Relations Manager
- Liaising with the team to deal with client account and onboarding issues
- Taking charge of administrative support on projects, including new product roll-outs
- Taking on greater responsibilities when they arise
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.2 from university
- An excellent communicator
- The ability to follow guidance but also work independently
- Someone who is eager to learn in an ever-changing environment with many task-driven scenarios
- A thirst for knowledge
- Strong organisational skills
- Great working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
What else is on offer?
- A great basic salary of between £23,000 - £26,000 plus a whole host of benefits
- Fantastic offices in the heart of the city
- A comprehensive NetSuite training scheme
- The opportunity to work with key stakeholders on a daily basis
- Plenty of opportunity for clear progression and professional development in an up and coming business
Looking for graduate FinTech jobs in London? If you're an excellent communicator looking to kick-start your career in the financial sector, apply for this Operations Analyst graduate job in London today!