CMM Field Service Engineer
Our client is currently seeking a 'Service Engineer’ to join their team of Co-ordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) Service Engineers - ideally based in the Telford area thus easily able to support the North Midlands and North of England.
You will be supported by the Service Support Department at our Hampshire Head Office
A multi-tasking role requiring attention to detail, excellent & clear communication skills (written & verbal) and good organisational skill in order to maintain service records and work methodology.
A period of training would be undertaken, during which it would be expected that terminology specific to their industry would have to be learnt as well as working to their own exacting standards.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have sound Mechanical or Multi-Disciplined Engineering skills (qualified to a minimum of ONC or BTEC level 3 or have relevant experience in a similar skill set).
- Hold a valid & clean driving licence
- Have the ability to work alone whilst also representing the organisation at Customer premises
- Be prepared to work flexible hours when required.
- Be prepared to assist colleagues in other regions of the country when required.
After completing a Training Programme for their range of Co-ordinate Measuring Machines, you will be involved & responsible for the following activities with regards to our equipment at Customer premises.
- After sales service support
- Competitive Salary
- Pension - auto enrolled within 3 months and thereafter following a satisfactory period in our employ, to benefit from inclusion in an enhanced Company GPP scheme.
- Medical Insurance - after a satisfactory period in our employ to benefit from a comprehensive Company Medical Scheme covering both employee and qualifying family members
- On Site parking - available at all of our UK sites.
- Canteen facilities (subsidised) where provided at our main UK sites.
- Company estate car with generous domestic usage allowance.
- Latest tools and technologies to support performance of the post including mobile phone, tablet and appropriate equipment to complete the required duties, including all PPE.
- Overtime and Productivity Bonus scheme
- Full time position, Monday to Friday (8.30am to 5pm) with ½ hour for lunch