Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk - Perm;
A fun and vibrant company within Central London.
My client, a large finance company in London is in need for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their friendly and fast paced team. This is a varied role where you will enjoy a wide range of opportunities.
- Previous experience working within the Finance sector would be beneficial
- Experience in a similar role also beneficial
- Previous experience with Sage Line 50
- Several years experience within accounts payable
- Intermediate Excel and numeracy skills
Role will include:
- Processing payments by BACS and CHAPS.
- Updating ledger
- Checking receipts against invoices
- Handling high volumes of invoices and working to deadlines
- Maintain relationships with suppliers.
- Ensure invoices are collated daily and processed in a timely manner (prioritising the more urgent invoices)
- Making sure the correct department is being invoiced, through attention to detail and communication across the charity.
- Ensure that all tasks can be effectively covered within the team
- Ensuring that any invoices selected for payment have been matched and approved in accordance with the charity.
- Supply queries to Credit Controller.
- Ad-hoc duties will also apply
If you are a Purchase Ledger specialist with trackable experience and are keen to find out more about this role, contact James Gray at Huntress in London on or email directly to
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.