Sales Consultant and Business Development Advisor
£22,000 - £25,000
Temporary to permanent
Morgan Hunt is currently to recruit a number of Sales Consultants to work for an accomplished Training Provider.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a reputable organisation. This role would suit someone who is currently an Business Development Advisor or working in sales who is looking for a new opportunity.
Sales Consultant will:
*Have experience relevant sales or employer engagement experience; recruitment consultancy background will be desirable
*Have experience of maintaining existing and creating new business working relationships
*Have experience of working towards Key performance indicators (KPI's)
Sales Consultant main duties:
* Plan and deliver events and projects in line with the partner requirements and in accordance with SLAs
* Deliver, facilitate, present, support events as required, particularly with young people
* Ongoing monitoring of individual projects to ensure they remain within scope
* Prepare and issue accurate documentation required for effective project delivery
* Ensure effective, productive relationships are established and maintained with clients ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention
If you feel you meet the above criteria, call Emily on or email an updated CV to emily.hyland-
Equally if you have relevant experience at a similar level or above and are looking for a new opportunity, please get in touch.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.