Personal Injury Team Leader
Barker Munro are delighted to be working with this successful, expanding insurer who are currently looking to fill the role of Personal Injury Team Leader within their office in Manchester.
As the Personal Injury Team Leader you will manager a team of personal injury motor claims handlers who are pro-active and focused in order to achieve cost-effective claims settlements for customer.
The main responsibilities for the Personal Injury Team Leader are as follows
- Day to Day management and development of the personal injury claims handlers
- Provide support to team to achieve the required standards
- Organise Training needs for team members
- Act as a referral point for claims handlers
- Drive and Motivate your team to achieve the required results
- Assist in the decision making for both liability and quantum and manage the overall claims spend
To be successful in the role of Personal Injury Team Leader you will need to demonstrate an extensive knowledge of general claims handling including Personal Injury file handling. You will need to demonstrate a good knowledge of the RTA/MIB. You should be able to demonstrate a successful track record of managing a team of people to achieve a high level of performance.
You should also have an awareness of fraud within motor claims and also some exposure to large loss indicators.
If you would like to apply for the role of Personal Injury Team Leader, please do so by sending your CV using the relevant links.
Keywords: Personal Injury, Motor Claims, Claims Handler, Injury Claims, Claims handling roles in Manchester