Scrum Master Permanent London
Scrum Master | London |Permanent
A disruptive e-commerce startup is looking for a Scrum Master to join their team on a permanent basis. As Scrum Master, you will define, create and run their internal scrum. They are currently undergoing a growth phase where they will be hiring most of the new development team and as such, the Scrum Master will have a paramount role to lead the delivery of their technology-based products and features. The client is a customer-centric company and as such, their customers are paramount to everything they do.
Key tasks and responsibilities
· Responsible for facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meeting
· Forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source
· Experience creating, planning and estimating useful, reliable and practical plans for software development project
· Ensure the correct use of scrum process
· Facilitate team for better creativity and to improve the efficiency of the development team
· Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of the scrum team in Agile methodology
· Help product owner(s) to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
· Responsible to conduct retrospective meeting
· Organise and facilitate the sprint planning meeting
They are a newly launched business backed by some of Europe’s leading VC’s. They have an experienced & passionate team with track records in some of Europe’s leading start-up’s, private equity, consulting and investment banking.
If interested please apply.