To manage key projects within the business whilst developing and monitoring ongoing processes within Kent Carlyle Wealth Management. Staff development and training plans will be an essential element of this role.
Key Role & Responsibilities
- Managing key projects i.e. creating an administration pool and overseeing the administration team on an ongoing basis.
- Ongoing due diligence on Wrap providers and maintaining our Centralised Investment Proposition/Wealth Management research & due diligence.
- Managing client communications including implementing marketing plan.
- Managing administration function.
- Manage & review contracts - including paraplanning, compliance contracts, IT systems, investment planning, risk profiling.
- Management of the Compliance Plan including review and delivery.
- Manage use and updating of processes that support the smooth running of the business including: processes for new business, investment planning and client reviews.
- Create templates for client reporting i.e. executive summaries & recommendation reports.
- Producing end of month reports for business management information.
- Manage use of back office systems to include use of templates and other ways to streamline operations.
- Management/delivery of contingency plan i.e. in event of sickness.
- Create and develop personal training plans for all members of staff and monitor their progress through quarterly one to ones.
- Manage internal HR functions i.e. recording & authorising holiday/sickness, liaising with payroll provider to deliver monthly payroll.
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Link/1st Software, Exweb, Internet Explorer
Relevant financial services qualifications preferrable