eCommerce IT SEO Executive
My client based in the Arundel area is seeking an experienced eCommerce SEO IT Executive to build and lead the growth of both their B2B online wholesale business and their B2C retail site
The ideal candidate will have experience within eCommerce SEO IT, ideally both in B2B and B2C environments.You will be forward thinking, strategic and able to build understanding and collaboration within the organisation to build and promote a successful online presence to the current customer base.
You should have a track record of high growth in online selling and building customer satisfaction.
As a self-starter with a can-do attitude, you will be using your exceptional communication and organisational skills to work with multiple parts of the business, developing and delivering an online growth strategy to acquire and retain profitable customers to both the online and retail sides of the business
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced candidate to lead the development of multiple parts of the business with huge potential.
The eCommerce / IT Executive’s primary goal is to increase profit, through optimising online sales channel and building customer engagement.
You will be tasked with delivering excellent online customer experience in accordance with the company vision, to be the trusted, go-to supplier for the UK horticultural industry.
The role is really varied and diverse and will include the following
Development of online B2C retail growth strategy to include
- Customer profiling and online journey mapping
- Product development to suit the online customer
- Creation of online product strategy and pricing
- Multichannel customer experience strategy
- Site development and conversion strategy
Development of online B2B strategy to include:
- Overhaul of current online presence as a customer service and upsell tool
- Mapping of current and new online customer journey
- Development of internal process to facilitate a successful online presence
- Responsibility for forecasting impact of digital activity upon the business and setting and tracking of measurable KPI’s
- Working with marketing, sales and logistics functions to ensure a seamless experience for customers online
- Selection & management of 3rd party agencies in the development and marketing of both sites
- Management and use of analytics to report on the success of our eCommerce sites
- Developing and Growing eCommerce within the business
- Keeping abreast of key digital retail industry changes
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Project Management skills
- Motivated and driven personality
- Reliable and committed
- A willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty
- Process driven and able to multi task effectively
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude
You will also be experienced at facing evolving challenges head on and be hardworking, creative and solutions focused.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience working within eCommerce SEO IT
- Experience in UX, site architecture, CRO
- Working knowledge of web languages, scripting and frameworks.
- Experience of online trading, merchandising and pricing
- Working knowledge of a range of eCommerce platforms and payment providers
- Experience at setting ROI targets and working to KPIs
- Amazon & Ebay knowledge
- Good knowledge of all areas of digital marketing (Paid search, natural search, display, email, remarketing, social media, online content strategy, online PR)
- Proficiency in using Google Analytics or similar software to interrogate data and results
Due to the location of the company, you will need to be a car owner driver and there is plenty of onsite parking. The role comes with an excellent competitve salary, pension as well as staff discount and 23 days holiday. Excellent working environment