Assistant Finance Analyst
Financial Data Analyst Job based in Warrington. Excellent Opportunity for a growing business.
Your new company
You will be working for an exceptional manufacturing business based in Warrington where people are are at the heart of their business. The business prides itself in it's product and strategy. This role is now available due to growth within the team.
Your new role
You will be responsible for upkeep of all master data and costing processes. You will be reporting for lean and material initiative tracking. You will be working within the busy finance team completing the below duties:
- Establishing standard costs and updating them as appropriate
- Setting up new product / supplier / customer records
- Monthly and quarterly housekeeping and cleanses of master data to maintain and improve accuracy and quality of existing master data
- Costing preparation
- Tracking costing of new products through pro launch gate presentations to release
- Variance analysis reporting
- Posting month end stock reconciliation journals
- Weekly wage analysis and variance reporting
- Tracking of standard hours and efficiency
- Tracking and reporting of Lean and MIT initiatives
- Providing team support for Financial Analyst for weekly reporting trends and material analysis.
- Resolve issues and queries raised by internal stakeholders and vendors, escalating where necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need be educated to degree level or equivalent. Strong Excel skills are required to undertake this role and a keen eye for detail. You must also be able to communicate at all levels across the business and be an organised individual. Studying towards CIMA would be desirable, but not essential.
What you'll get in return
25 days holiday + bank holidays. Up to 8% pension contribution from the business. Excellent opportunity to work for an outstanding business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.