Senior Production Manager
Passionate about film production and video? Looking for a new opportunity? Look no further, we have your perfect job! Become the Senior Production Manager for a leading global agency based in Manchester City Centre.
Situated in the heart of Manchester City Centre, our client’s office is easily commutable from surrounding areas! The agency specialises in delivering cutting-edge, memorable campaigns for clients across a variety of sectors including retail, technology and healthcare. As their reputation continues to gain momentum, they are now in need of a new Senior Production Manager to join their talented team of experts.
The Senior Production Manager will be accountable for all aspects of the production process, they will be working on multiple jobs across the agency’s portfolio of clients! The successful candidate will be working closely with the Producers and Directors in order to support the scheduling and delivery of projects whilst also producing regular reports which detail the expenditure of each project as this will identify if all work produced is to the agreed budget. Our client is looking for an organised, experienced individual who will bring new ideas to the table!
The Main Responsibilities of the Senior Production Manager:
- Work closely with the Producers in order ensure that the agreed budget is adhered to whilst also responding quickly briefs for all new projects
- When required, manage all insurance, licensing and permits for each individual shoot and arrange any internal resources which are needed for commissioned projects
- Manage all production bookings and logistics whilst offering assistance to the team in regards to production paperwork and finances
- Ensure that the company complies with all Health and Safety Regulations when on set
- Produce both detailed location reports and evaluations of each shoot as well as managing the Production Coordinator
The Perfect Candidate:
- Proven experience of working on delivery schedules is essential
- A strong understand of the production process
- Comfortable delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent financial and leadership skills
- Fantastic commercial acumen combined with the ability to negotiate and communicate effectively
- A highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who an 'eye for detail’
Do you have what it takes to become their new Senior Production Manager? Apply online today!