Extra Care Scheme Manager, Domiciliary Care
Registered Manager, Extra Care Scheme
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a results driven, experienced Manager to join a highly reputable, established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary and Extra Care Business.
If you are passionate about providing the best in community care, thrive on developing on your team, take pride in your compliance and want to be part of one of the UK’s most exciting businesses within Domiciliary Care, who are going from strength to strength focusing on their growth and quality of care, then this role is for you.
We need a manager to run one of Extra Care Schemes based in Stoke. The extra care service provides 24/7 care to clients based within their own homes all on one site. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the Scheme and report into the Regional Manager. This role will require you to hold registration for the service with the CQC.
As an Extra Care Scheme Manager your role will include the following duties:
- Manage an Extra Care Scheme as a successful and profitable business, in line with agreed business objectives, meeting or exceeding agreed targets for the growth of the business.
- Ensure that sufficient staff are recruited to meet the service demands and plans for growth.
- Strive to develop and deliver care of the highest possible standard.
- Continually assess the quality of the service delivered from the Scheme, implementing appropriate quality assurance processes in line with group policies and contractual and regulatory standards.
- Line manage all staff employed by the Scheme arranging training programs, monitoring performance, and demonstrate leadership inspiring the team to achieve the highest possible standards.
- Build and maintain relationships with Commissioners and partner agencies as appropriate.
This is a full time permanent position, with a fantastic company who promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided, and you will have a fantastic Senior Management Team to work alongside to grow the business and support your own career development.
If this position is for you, please send a CV to register your interest.