Interim Treasury Funding Consultant
Working with the head of treasury you will be tasked with building a new treasury function. The main focus will be a robust new cash-flow forecast as well as reviewing commercial propositions.
A well known heritage organisation based all over the UK.
Working with the business you will robustly build a new cashflow forecast
Reviewing Commercial Propositions
Liaising with senior management throughout the wider Finance and Operational community, you will help:
- create a pipeline of commercial projects with potentially high returns that currently have no finance available
- challenge and review commercial cases proposed by management
- provide on-going review of existing projects and loans thereby ensuring development loans are provided within a rigorous commercial framework and deliver real value.
Negotiating with senior management throughout the wider Finance and Operational community you will agree loan terms, documentation and impact through the Finance Model, provide funds and then ensure accounting is accurate, thereby ensuring the whole administrative process for development loans is as efficient as possible.
- Qualified Accountant with particular knowledge in commercial accounting and the ability to critically appraise business cases.
- High level of systems capability but particularly Agresso if possible and Microsoft Office
- Previous experience of commercial finance and accounting with the ability to critically analyse and debate business cases with senior management
- Previous experience of data analysis in a large complex organisation
A competitive daily rate is on offer for the successful candidate