Accounts Payable Clerk with SAP experience
The Accounts Payable Clerk with SAP will be liaising with the shared service service centre and reconciling invoices.
They will need to be experienced processing invoices using SAP.
The client is a large health care and research organisation providing life changing, development changes in the health care industry. They are a UK leading organisation and provide an inspiring and positive contribution to health care advances.
The Accounts Payable clerk with SAP will have to adhere to the following duties:
- Inputting invoices/credit notes
- Resolving queries on purchase orders/supplier invoices
- Making payments to suppliers Inputting and allocating payments on supplier accounts
- Setting up new Suppliers Check payments list with the Invoices before payments are issued
- Reconcile/file statements and request copies of missing invoices/CR notes
- Updating spreadsheets
- Filing invoices/credit notes in order
The successful candidate must have the following experience:
- Recent SAP processing experience
- High volume accounts payable processing
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Excellent communication skills
The candidate will be offered a competitive salary and an immediate start role.