ACS Recruitment are recruiting a Business Analyst on a permanent basis to join a well established, global brand based in Rushden. The main purpose of the role is to support the EU Logistics teams' efforts, by providing sound analytics and financial schedules, measuring and tracking ongoing operations and driving new initiatives. The role also supports the monthly financial close process of all logistics/transportation related areas.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Supporting invoice coding and payment allocation
- Participation and support in financial processes as required, including month end, annual budgeting, forecasting and ad hoc financial analyses
- Auditing and monitoring of logistics and financial information systems to support financial analyses
- Creation, maintenance and distribution of financial reporting and analyses generated by the company's freight audit and payment system
- Partnership with Brand/Logistics Operations and Finance teams on various projects and strategies as required
- Analyse actual results, investigate and explain variance explanations vs budget and previous year
- Assist in preparation of monthly Logistics/Supply Chain KPI schedules for monthly review and evaluation
The successful candidate will have the following knowledge/skills/experience:-
- Entry level experience in a similar role, with exposure to distribution, transport and manufacturing operations
- Understanding of financial modules and budgeting techniques
- Ability to interpret financial results and derive alternative insights
- Excellent skills in MS Office - Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint etc
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with a keen eye for detail.
If you feel you meet the criteria above and are interested in this vacancy, please email your CV now.