Credit Controller - Luxury Fashion
Consumer Additions are currently working in partnership with a leading fashion brand, based in Central London. This opportunity has arisen in their Finance department, to join their high energy & synergetic team. It will be on a temporary basis for an initial period of upto 3 months, with the oppurtunity to progress within the comany if desired.
- Query resolution of customer and supplier accounts
- Experience of dealing with problem customers.
- Occasional client visits.
- General ledger work may be required.
- High Value/Low Volume invoice experience.
- Building relationships with clients.
- Understanding the relationship with reciprocal customers.
- You will ideally understand credit control.
- Excel skills (V-Look ups and Pivot Tables).
- Prior experience in an Accountancy function, ideally Sales Ledger
- High standard of accuracy and teamwork
- Good communications skills, including ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Strong Excel & Navision is a bonus
- Excellent investigatory skills with strong problem solving ability
- The ideal candidate should be well disciplined and organised with a 'can do’ attitude
This company has a great working environment and you will be working alongside an experienced and versatile finance team.