Marketing Co-ordinator - Kings Hill, Part-time (3-4 days week)
My client a highly successful business centre group, seeks a part-time Marketing Co-ordinator working 3 or 4 days per week based in the central office in Kings Hill.
Working alongside the centres & central support teams you will initiate & then co-ordinate all marketing activities.
- You will work closely with external sources including web designers, journalists, video producers and external marketing experts to maximise the effectiveness of web pages & marketing literature
- Produce regular press releases, testimonials & articles
- Plan & implement awareness campaigns across the group of centres
- Review existing business support services to improve and recommend new services to customers
- Market the features of internet & telephone services to customer to ensure best use
- Manage social networking across all centres and the company
- Work closely with in-house designer Procure and represent the business at trade exhibitions 3-4 times per year
- Set up regular networking events, providing interesting public speakers relevant to local small & growing businesses
- Research competitor activity, instigate mystery shops to recommend strategy to ensure services remain relevant and extremely competitive
- Instigate and analyse customer satisfaction services from time to time
This is a broad remit and would suit a rounded individual with marketing / PR expertise in a service focussed environment. My client can be flexible with working hours but expects 3-4 days per week during normal office hours.
Salary negotiable dependent on experience around £15 per hour.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted by our senior consultant.