HSEQ Manager required. My client is well-established and leading supplier of specialist packaging services and due to the ongoing success and growth of the organization my client requires an experienced HSEQ Manager to join the team.
It is expected that the ideal Health & Safety Manager will be responsible for Quality Management, Process Improvement and Business Continuity Planning across the business, including annual ISO accreditation. The ideal Quality Manager will also be required to ensure H&S Compliance across all lines within the Group.
This is a challenging yet exciting role which would suit an experienced candidate based in and around the West Bromwich who is looking to grow or progress their career within a new and exciting opportunity.
HSEQ Manager - Manufacturing Position Overview
- Manage all Health & Safety aspects throughout the business
- Customer & Supplier liaison in regards to quality issues
- Management of Quality and inspection staff to ensure high product quality
- Use of Lean & 5S manufacturing techniques
- Monitoring of KPI's & continuous improvement plans
- Conducting internal and external audits
HSEQ Manager - Manufacturing Position Requirements
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience within a Quality - Health and Safety Manger position
- Degree or HND Qualified (in an Engineering subject) IT Literate
- Fully conversant with ISO 9001:2015
- Hold a NEBOSH qualification
- Full UK Driving Licence
HSEQ Manager - Manufacturing Position Remuneration
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000 (Dependent Upon Experience)
- 30 days' holiday (including bank holidays)
- Parking on site
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy