Product Manager - IT & Networking Solutions
- Great opportunity to join an innovative, service driven business
- Up to £45,000 Salary and range of additional benefits
- Based in Greater Manchester, UK
An opportunity to join a growing networking solutions business with customer satisfaction and providing exemplary service at its core.
A Sales and Marketing focused position but with good knowledge of the technical side of the products and services. Responsible for developing and managing the product portfolio and the full product lifecycle. The Product Manager will be responsible for the strategy, Roadmap and feature definition, forecasting and Profit and Loss responsibilities of the product lines.
- Identifying and appraising potential new products and enhancing the existing product base and making recommendations to optimise the nature and scope of current and future product lines.
- Increase market share by working with the wider business to develop product sales strategies
- Prepare and report short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analysis to support business decisions.
- Bring new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analysis; establishing time schedules with key stakeholders
- Keeping at the forefront of the field: attending educational/industry events; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies
- Create strategic partnerships with suppliers and external parties
- Identify and support training requirements with key stakeholders to maximize sales potential based on new and existing products
Striving to create a culture that is open and transparent, a culture that prioritises the needs of customers whilst providing an environment in which the team can flourish. Each member of the team taking ownership of their own roles and responsibilities. Innovating and seizing every opportunity to improve. A business culture that is defined by teamwork. Combining individual knowledge and experience to achieve the extraordinary.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do, with a sales and marketing background within Networking Solutions and IT.
You must have:
- Extensive Ethernet & ISP Experience
- Good knowledge of Voice, Hosting and Networking Solutions
- A degree in Product Marketing or another relevant discipline
- Experience of B2B sales through Enterprise and Channel markets
- Demonstrable success of managing end-to-end Product Lifecycle
- Experience and skill using complex data to drive business decisions
Knowing that the success of the business comes from the people in the team. There is a great focus on making sure that everyone has all the tools and guidance that they need to succeed and develop their skills.
We also offer as part of the package:
- Pension Contribution
- Results-based discretionary bonus
- Free breakfast everyday
- Friday wind-down as a team with drinks etc.
- Healthcare & Dental Plan
If this sounds like you then get in touch with Stephen at GoodEgg digital today!