Corporate Actions SME
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting on behalf of market leading financial technology firm for a variety of roles within their investment operations department.
The company is going through a period of growth due to recent business wins and they are keen to hire driven individuals to join their journey. They are not looking for people who want a standard 9-5 routine, they want people who are committed to carving out a successful career in the industry.
As well as offering a competitive basic salary, the company can offer rapid career progression for the right individuals along with a relaxed dress code.
Some of the duties will include:
- Work closely with Third Party Custodians to identify all relevant Corporate Actions and allocate accurately and timely.
- Reconcile and pay all income received to client accounts within required regulatory and client-driven timeframes.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of a Corporate Action from initial notification to file closure, investigating and resolving all issues as they arise.
- Manage all open events for a particular wrap provider
- Work with External Fund Managers to process all fund closures, mergers and share class conversions.
- Work closely with Business Risk Champions and Senior Officers to identify and manage operational risk.
- Maintain an event diary on daily basis
- Work with Asset and Cash reconciliation teams to ensure any cash / asset breaks created as a result of a Corporate Action are matched and closed down within agreed timeframes.
- Liaise with other departments in order to complete tasks and resolve any issues
- Assist other team members with issues as and when required
- Review and enhance operational processes on a regular basis.
The background of the Corporate Actions SME:
- Experience of working within Corporate Actions or Income Processing
- Have already obtained the IOC qualification or be willing to work towards professional qualifications