Interim Commercial Finance Manager - Warwickshire
Do you enjoy interacting with the commercial and operational teams to provide critical business information and analysis? Do you posses the drive and ambition to implement change?
Marks Sattin is working with a prestigious Supply Chain and Logistics organisation in Warwickshire who are looking to recruit an Interim Commercial Finance Manager with a specific focus in partnering with the business.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Director, you will be responsible for commercial analysis and engaging directly with clients, internal teams and senior Finance. You will provide business partner support to the Direct Sales team including development and ownership of Gross Margin and ROI calculation.
As the Interim Commercial Finance Manager you will be involved in:
- Supporting the Commercial Director and wider UK & Ireland Sales team with sales and margin analysis and reporting
- Validate Direct Sales assumption within business case proposals
- Validate and reconcile monthly sales and margin forecasts
- Support the Commercial Director with the on-going product and customer rationalisation project
- Carry out reviews with Sales and Forecast teams to understand and challenge forecasts at account
- Responsible for managing and collating the Sales forecast and budgets by channel / customer/ product type as input to the Financial forecasts/budget
- Prepare monthly Sales analysis for inclusion in the monthly review presentation
- Communicate financial measures to non-financial stakeholders
- Challenge business's cases and sales promotion plans
- Be the 'Finance' contact for Operational Teams
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Head of Finance
Is the Interim Commercial Finance Manager role right for you?
The organisation are a well-known Supply Chain and Logistics organisation with a Global presence. The role requires a Qualified Accountant to support the Operations teams by analysing large volumes of data and then communicating your findings to the wider business.The role would also suit somebody who is from outside the sector - Retail, FMCG or other Consumer Driven sectors perhaps.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79975552