Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive / SEO / Copywriting / Google Analytics / Social Media / Digital Marketing Officer / Website Administrator
Digital Marketing Executive with at least 2 years' experience in a similar role and a track record of achieving results is needed by our client, a well-established and rising two-way radio communications company, to be based in Bradford (West Yorkshire).
They supply digital two-way radios and infrastructure solutions to a range of industries - events, security, construction and taxi - worldwide.
With over 25 years' experience, they are now on the lookout for an enthusiastic new member to join their team.
About the Role
As their Digital Marketing Executive, your primary focus is to grow customer engagement and conversion on their current website. Your role will be varied and involve working closely with other teams.
You will find yourself busy with any of the following: website administration, preparing weekly & monthly reports, analysing digital channel conversions, testing copy, guiding best practice on copywriting, recommending & implementing new strategies, conducting competitor research & analysing competitor behaviour, creating, maintaining & optimising SEO enriched content (e.g. sales copy, product attributes, images, landing pages, blogs), updating product data, liaising with suppliers, managing their social media platforms & email marketing campaigns, improving SEO / PPC, and assisting with sales using multi-channel e-commerce platforms.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role (focusing on web content management / HTML / SEO copywriting)
- Working knowledge of the following: Magento, Content Management Systems (CMS), Google Analytics, SEO tools, Microsoft Office & design software
- Proven track record of improving ranking & frequency of results
- Excellent copywriting skills (high level of English & awareness of direction, tone of voice and audience)
- Scrupulous proofreader
- Strong organisational skills.
- Self-motivated & positive can-do attitude
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Passion for delivering great customer service
- Ability to create leads
- Previous experience working in a multi-channel & multi-format content environment
- Experience in measuring digital activity & performance
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Willingness to learn new tools and programmes
What's On Offer
Potential to be added to a commission package
Type: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
You will not be required for any evenings, weekends or bank holidays.
If this role sounds of interest, click on the APPLY button now.