Accounts Payable Manager - Hospitality
Page Personnel Finance is currently representing a company within the hospitality and leisure sector. They are looking for someone who can manage 3-4 AP clerks, working in a finance team of 10.
As the AP Manager you will be in charge of the expense and invoice process, policy making and developing the AP clerks including doing performance reviews.
The company we are representing are specialists in the management of some of the leading restaurants, clubs and bars in London and across the UK. They are currently growing at a steady rate and looking to increase the team over the next year.
The role is located near Leicester Square, Central London.
The key duties will include:
- Reviewing existing policies and procedures to ensure they are effective
- Managing the 3-4 AP clerks including quarterly performance reviews
- Weekly KPI reporting
- Reviewing and approving payment runs and bank reconciliations
- Responsible for reconciling the purchase ledger
- Working closely with the Finance Controller
- Managing an effective transactions process
- Act as a point of contact for suppliers and take the lead with any queries
- Ensuring payments are made on time and accurately
- Taking the lead on hiring for the AP function
- Providing training and support for junior staff
The successful candidate:
- Will have experience managing a team of at least 3 AP clerks
- Ideally will have experience within the hospitality sector, if not retail or media is beneficial
- Ideally will have multi-site experience
- Experience with SUN systems (or similar softwares)
- Confident to take control of situations
- Ability to deal with complex issues and find a successful resolution
This is a 6 month contract role to permanent so candidates should be happy to commit to a permanent position. The role is to start immediately so please only apply if you are available to start at short notice.
The role is paying up to £20 per hour on the temporary side, and £40,000 on the permanent.
If you are an experience AP Manager looking for your next step, please apply now.