Senior Product Manager
I know that you're busy and looking for that next great career move takes time, so I'll keep this advert as concise as possible.
We are collaborating with an established and respected electronics manufacturer on their search for a Senior Product Manager. Below are the details that you need to know:
What you'll be doing:
- Research and identify new products and technology products that are a good fit for the company,
- Project Manager potential product through the companies Product Life-cycle Management,
- Define and Execute "go-to-market" strategies,
- Liaise with and obtain buy-in from key stakeholder across the business,
- Identify products for retirement.
Who are we looking to talk to:
- Ideally, degree educated (BSc / BEng / HND),
- Must have strong commercial project or product management experience (this is absolutely essential, so if you don't have experience in this area, why not check out our website for other vacancies that might be of interest to you),
- Ability to work across different product launches at any one time,
- Prince or other Project Management qualification would be great to have, but not essential.
So what's in it for you?
The chance to work for a true sector leader and the ability to bring products to market that will be used by millions. A strongly competitive base salary and generous benefits package.
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications, click that apply button now to submit your CV for review. I'll come back to you ASAP with a response and hopefully we can set up a chat to discuss the role in more detail.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.